Our recipe includes more freshly prepared meat ingredients than ever before as a great source of natural protein for energy, growth & repair and meat ingredients come #1 in our recipe. This specially made recipe is packed full of natural ingredients and is carefully balanced for smaller dogs.
With added benefits for small dogs including smaller kibbles that are perfectly sized for smaller dogs.
We've added a delicious homemade chicken gravy to both the inside & outside of our kibble to make our recipe even tastier!
Additional benefits from ingredients such as yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulance, vitamin E to help support a healthy immune system, and prebiotic FOS to help maintain a healthy digestion.
From the UK's first carbon negative pet food company.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active dogs add 10% more food
- With Lamb, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- 26% Lamb and Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Lamb*)
- Rice (21%)
- Maize Protein
- Poultry Fat
- Freshly Prepared Chicken (4%)
- Beet Pulp
- Poultry Gravy (0.5%)
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- Dried Chicory (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
*6.5% dried lamb, equivalent to 26g lamb in every 100g kibble.
Calories per 100g = 373Kcal
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,500 iu
- Vitamin E 150 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 50 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant).
- Protein 25%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 2.2%
- Omega 3 0.5%
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.