Harringtons Puppy Rich in Salmon & Rice is a complete pet food that can be fed to puppies from 3 weeks onward.
It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition to meet the requirements of growing puppies and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
The feeding chart below is based on your dog's expected ADULT body weight.
Proudly made in the UK.
The feeding chart shows suggested approximate daily amounts (based on your dogs expected ADULT body weight), although we recommend feeding young puppies to appetite if possible.
To introduce at weaning we recommend moistening with water or milk to soften the food and feeding 3 or 4 meals per day, gradually reducing the amount of liquid added, until your puppy is eating solid food. When your puppy reaches 6 months you can reduce the number of meals offered to one or two a day.
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- With Salmon, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Salmon & Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Salmon)
- Rice (20%)
- Maize Gluten
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Gravy
- Beet Pulp
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu
- Vitamin E 100mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Protein 28%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6, 2.6%
- Omega 3, 0.5%
- Save 5% on your subscription orders - plus free delivery on orders over £30
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.