Harringtons Mixed-Multipack Wet Dog Food which provides balanced nutrition for all adult dogs.
We have created these tasty tray cooked dinners to delight your dog and provide them with a healthy diet. Using 100% natural healthy ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Chicken & Potato with Vegetables
- Duck & Potato with Vegetables
The recipes has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome grain free nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Made in the UK.
Pack includes 4 boxes of 6x150g trays (24 in total)
Harringtons Wet Food diets are a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
These feeding instructions are to be used as a guide only. Adjust the amount given to keep your dog in lean, active condition. Ensure clean fresh drinking water is available for your dog at all times.
When switching from a different brand to Harringtons; gradually introduce over a period of 3 to 7 days by mixing with your dog’s current food. Increase the quantity of Harringtons and reduce the quantity of your dog’s old food until you are feeding just Harringtons.
Store in a cool dry place. After opening keep unused contents in a sealed container. Keep refrigerated & use within 72 hours.
- Green Lipped Mussel Associated With Aiding Joint Health (A Natural Source Of Omega 3)
- Kelp, A Natural Source Of Minerals & Trace Elements
- Chicory Extract, A Prebiotic Known To Promote A Digestive Health
- Green Tea, Rich In Health Promoting Natural Antioxidants
- Rosehip A Rich Source Of Vitamin C
- Dried Tomato, A Rich Source Of The Antioxidant Lycopene
- Grain - Free Formulation, Suitable For Dogs With Sensitive Digestion Systems
- Botanical Herbs - Including Parsley, Basil and Rosemary, Which Will Support a Healthy Immune System
Additives (Per Kg)
- FREE delivery* on all subscription orders (GB mainland excluding highlands & islands, charges may apply for other areas)
- Save 5% off every product in your subscription
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe & Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.