Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Low Calorie - Only 2. 8 Calories Per Treat
- Rich In Turkey - 26% Turkey, A Good Source Of Protein
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Turkey Meal (26%)
- Oat Flour
- Glucosamine HCI
- Chondroitin Sulphate
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A - 10,000 iu
Vitamin D3 - 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) - 60 mg
- Zinc sulphate - 75 mg
- Manganous sulphate - 15 mg
- Cupric sulphate - 5 mg
- Calcium iodate - 1.0 mg
- Sodium selenite - 0.15 mg
- Antioxidants (d-mixed tocopherols 500mg)
- Moisture - 20%
- Protein - 20.2%
- Fat content - 3.4%
- Crude ash - 13.6%
- Crude Fibre - 3.9%
- Save 25% on your first 6 subscription orders* with discount code SUBSCRIBE25
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.