Harringtons Training Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
Natural healthy treats containing no artificial colours or flavours, no added sugar, no soya and no added wheat.
Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Rich In Liver - Source Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Perfect For Training - Small & Convenient
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Cereal Free
- Poultry Meal
- Potato Starch
- Chicken Liver Digest (14%)
- Rapeseed Oil
- Pea Fibre
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 60 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 5 mg
- Manganous Sulphate 15 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 75 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.15 mg
- Antioxidant - (d-mixed tocopherols 500 mg - a natural antioxidant)
- Moisture 20%
- Protein 36.2%
- Fat Content 8.6%
- Crude Fibre 0.8%
- Crude Ash 8.4%
- Save 25% on your first 6 subscription orders* with discount code SUBSCRIBE25
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.