Harringtons Optimum Guinea Pig Food is a complementary feed for guinea pigs, containing a single all-in-one nugget to help avoid selective feeding.
We have added extra vitamin C in a protected form to help keep your guinea pig healthy. It contains a variety of high quality ingredients in a balanced formulation fortified with vitamins and minerals to help support your guinea pig’s immune system.
We recommend providing unlimited access to fresh hay or fresh grass and water as an essential part of your guinea pig’s diet, which are needed to aid the digestive process.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Made in the UK.
Guinea Pigs need access to fresh hay and water at all times. Hay is essential to help them maintain a healthy digestion.
They enjoy a variety and appreciate the addition of fresh food in their diet several times per week. Washed apples, broccoli and cabbage are ideal.
It is unkind to overfeed your pet too, so adjust the amount you feed to keep them at their ideal weight.
Chewing small twigs from trees, such as apple and hazel trees helps keep their teeth strong and healthy.
When changing food, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period.
- Natural Antioxidants
- Green Tea, Rich In Health Promoting Natural Antioxidants
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Added Vitamin C - Essential For The Overall Health Of Your Guinea Pig
- Quality Sources of Fibre, Which Are Essential For A Healthy Digestion
- With Added Apple and Grape For Extra Tastiness
- A Nutritionally Balanced All In - One Nugget To Help Prevent Selective Feeding
- Sunflower Ext.
- Apple (4%)
- Grape (4%)
- Carob Meal
- Vegetable Oil
- Yeast (0.1%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 23,500 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,700 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl monophosphate) 300 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 30 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.5 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 25 mg
- Manganous Oxide 48 mg
- Zinc Oxide 34 mg
- Zinc Chelate 166 mg
- Protein 17%
- Fat Content 4.5%
- Crude Fibre 17%
- Crude Ash 7%
- Calcium 0.8%
- Phosphorous 0.6%
Only food my guineapigs will eat reliably. Great for them, so much better than mixed food.
Great Guinea pig food
Great all round food, we have four adult male pigs and they love it.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.