This is a multipack containing 9 resealable packets, each with 100g of treats.
Harringtons training treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
Our unique FreshBakes® use human-grade quality ingredients that are freshly prepared and gently baked in our traditional ovens to give a naturally tasty, locked-in nutrition that’s more easily digestible for your pets health and happiness
Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Rich In Liver - Source Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Grain - Free Formulation, Suitable For Dogs With Sensitive Digestion Systems
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Chicken 51.3% (27.5% Freshly Prepared Chicken Livers, 20.7% Dried Chicken, 3.1% Chicken Fat)
- Sweet Potato
- Plant Fibre
- Vitamins & Minerals
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E 60 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75mg
- Manganous (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 15mg
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.0mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1mg
- Protein 23%
- Fat 9.2%
- Crude Ash 5.9%
- Crude Fibre 2.6%
- Moisture 18%
My dogs love the training treats!
Great traing treats!
We have recently acquired a cavapoo puppy with a rather delicate tummy! He was already being fed Harringtons puppy food and after a disastrous mistake of trying another brands treats for sensitive stomachs, I went on search of Harringtons treats and found these.
They are fantastic, no tummy issues and tasty enough for him to want to coming back to whilst recall training.
So good they are now added to my regular subscription, which also makes them great value for money!
My dog loves these.
My dog is very sensitive to food so have always struggled to get suitable treats that he actually likes. I thought I'd try these and he absolutely loves them. He doesn't get bored of the flavour and every morning waits were they are kept to ask for some which is something he has never done with any other treats so he's very happy with these.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.