Harringtons Chicken with Vegetables Wet Dog Food is a complete pet food providing balanced nutrition for all adult dogs.
The recipe has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome grain-free nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added grain.
Made with natural ingredients including freshly prepared chicken, added salmon oil to help support healthy skin & coat and inulin to help with digestive health.
This bundle contains a total of 12 x 400g cans.
With dry food: Up to ½ can
With dry food: Up to 1 can
10 - 20kg
With dry food: Up to 1 ½ can
Calories per 100g = 92 kcal
Harringtons Wet Food diets are a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
These feeding instructions are to be used as a guide only. Adjust the amount given to keep your dog in lean, active condition. Ensure clean fresh drinking water is available for your dog at all times.
When switching from a different brand to Harringtons; gradually introduce over a period of 3 to 7 days by mixing with your dog’s current food. Increase the quantity of Harringtons and reduce the quantity of your dog’s old food until you are feeding just Harringtons.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, transfer any unused contents to a lidded container, store in the refrigerator and consume within 2 days.
- Made with freshly prepared chicken
- Grain free recipe for sensitive digestions
- Added Salmon Oil to help support healthy skin & coat
- Added inulin to help support digestive health
- 65% Chicken (including 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken)
- Vegetables (including 3% Green Beans, 2% Carrots)
- Salmon Oil (0.1%)
- Inulin (0.1%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin D3 200 IU
- Vitamin E 20 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 0.41 mg
- Iodine (Potassium iodide) 0.15 mg
- Manganese (Manganous (II) oxide) 0.62 mg
- Zinc (Zinc sulphate monohydrate) 6.56 mg
- Cassia gum: 2.5 g
- Protein 9.5%
- Fat Content 7.0%
- Crude Ash 2.5%
- Crude Fibre 0.8%
- Moisture 81%
Tins travelled better than the trays
Good, both my dogs enjoyed it
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.