Harringtons large breed advanced science diet is a complete dry dog food that has been specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of large/giant breed dogs during the prime of their life. Made with all-natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Helps support digestion, stool quality and boosts immunity through our proprietary mix of pre-and pro-biotics, vitamins and minerals
- Maintains skin and coat condition through a balanced ratio of omega 6 and 3 oils
- Helps support mobility and joint condition with added glucosamine and chondroitin
- Bigger kibble for bigger mouths, cooked in a delicious chicken gravy
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings below are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age, breed and level of activity. Ensure clean, fresh water is always available for your dog.
*For active dogs add 10% more food
- Highly Digestible and Balanced Recipe
- With Freshly Prepared Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours, No Dairy, No Soya, No Added Wheat.
- Prebiotic Bacillis Stubtilis to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion.
- Salmon Oil Rich Omega 6 and 3 Oils for Healthy Skin and a Glossy Coat.
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 to Help Support a Healthy Immune System.
- Chicken (30% including 4% Freshly Prepared Chicken and 26% Dried Chicken)
- Rice (14%)
- Chicken Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil
- Hydrolysed Poultry Protein
- Yeasts (0.1%)
- Dried Chicory (1000mg/kg)
- MOS (1000mg/kg)
- Glucosamine (500mg/kg)
- Yucca Extract (150mg/kg)
- Chondroitin Sulphate (100mg/kg)
- Pomegranate Extract (100mg/kg)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 16,000iu
- Vitamin D3 1600iu
- Taurine 750mg/kg
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Gut flora stabilizer Bacillis subtilis C-3120 10cfu/kg
- Protein 25%
- Fat Content 14.5%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 5.5%
- Omega 6, 2.5%
- Omega 3, 1.5%
Rated 5 out of 5
|Value for Money||
Rated 5 out of 5
My 1 yo GSD stopped eating her previous food and developed loose stools. So, I couldn’t do a gradual change to Harringtons’s. I was a little worried but I had no reason to be, it didn’t upset her tummy at all. Once again, she eagerly looks forward to meal times. ❤️🐕
Enzo loves this!!
Enzo can be fussy and often leaves his food unfinished. I’ve tried many different brands and flavours. He has been ok on the original Harringtons but he loves this new advanced science food. It’s not as crunchy as regular dry food and it smells good. He chomps down without the need to add any supplements and always clears the bowl. Very happy dog.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.