NEW & IMPROVED RECIPE
Just 6 carefully selected ingredients for taste, nutrition & digestion.
Complete, grain-free dry dog food with over 50% salmon and added tasty fresh-baked bites.
THE JUST 6 PROMISE
With Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs and more. Nothing they don’t.
- Sweet Potato
- Salmon Oil
- Salmon Jus
OVER 50% SALMON
Not only does the high fish content make it delicious, but diets rich in protein also provide the nutrients for a happy, healthy dog.
NATURAL & FRESH
Our recipe is packed with the finest freshly prepared salmon, blended with farm-grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients to create a healthy, delicious food your dog will love.
EASY TO DIGEST
Our delicious grain-free recipe makes sure you can trust what your dog is eating and helps manage food sensitivities naturally. The combination of simple ingredients, carbohydrates and minerals naturally promote better gut health.
FRESH COOK™ TECHNOLOGY – OUR ADDED TASTY FRESH-BAKED BITES
Cooking at lower temperatures makes our mixed-in slow-baked kibbles tastier and crunchier – our unique FreshCook™ method is better at locking in their nutritional content than other methods and uses human-grade quality ingredients that are freshly prepared.
CARBON NEGATIVE COOKING
Proudly made in the UK by the country’s 1st Carbon Negative large pet food manufacturer
The recommended daily servings are for a guide only, based on expected adult body weight. How much you feed also depends on age, breed and level of activity.
Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often (2-3 times a day) and to appetite.
Ensure clean, fresh water is always available.
To keep fresh, store this pack in a cool, dry place, with the top of the bag folded down.
- Over 50% salmon - rich in protein
- Simple grain-free recipe with limited ingredients - ideal for managing food sensitivities
- Ideal for dogs with dietary sensitivity
- Natural and fresh - finest freshly prepared salmon, blended with farm-grown vegetables
- Proudly made in the UK by Harringtons, the UK’s first carbon-negative pet food manufacturer
- Packaging made from 100% recyclable polythene
- Salmon (50.5%, Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Salmon 23%, Freshly Prepared Salmon Oil 2.5%, Freshly Prepared Salmon Jus 2%)
- Dried Potato (19%)
- Sweet Potato (17%)
- Peas (11.5%)
- Rapeseed Oil (1%)
- Vitamins & Minerals
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 16,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,600 iu
- Vitamin E 500 mg
- Manganese (as Manganous Oxide) 96.7 mg
- Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 34.9 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 30 mg
- Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2.1 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.13 mg
- Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces ceravisiae CNCM I-3060, Selenised Yeast Inactived) 0.017 mg
- Antioxidants - Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin
- Protein 22%
- Fat Content 11%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 7.5%
Looks great and Harlow definitely enjoy it
Salmon Just 6 new 12k bag
Sydney loves this biscuit, he had allergies to poultry and other meats so this is ideal and suits his digestion.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.