Just 6 Carefully Selected Ingredients for taste, nutrition & digestion
Complete, grain-free wet dog food with over 70% freshly prepared lamb.
THE JUST 6 PROMISE
With Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs and more. Nothing they don’t.
- Sweet Potato
- Salmon Oil
- Vegetable Stock
70% FRESHLY PREPARED LAMB
Not only does the high meat content make it delicious, but diets rich in protein also provide the nutrients for a happy, healthy dog.
NATURAL & FRESH
Our recipe is packed with the finest freshly prepared lamb, blended with farm-grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients to create a healthy, delicious food your dog will love.
EASY TO DIGEST
Our delicious grain-free recipe makes sure you can trust what your dog is eating and helps manage food sensitivities naturally. The combination of simple ingredients, carbohydrates and minerals naturally promote better gut health.
Our unique FreshCook™ method is better at locking in nutritional content than other methods and uses human-grade quality ingredients that are freshly prepared.
CARBON NEGATIVE COOKING
Proudly made in the UK by the country’s 1st Carbon Negative large pet food manufacturer
(Up to 5kg)
(5 – 10kg)
(10 – 20kg)
(25 – 45kg)
Calories per 100g = 109 kcal
Complete wet dog food for all dogs aged 8 weeks onwards.
This feeding guide is to be used as a guide only. Adjust the amount given to keep your dog in lean, active condition. Ensure clean fresh drinking water is available for your dog at all times. When switching from a different brand to Harringtons; gradually introduce it over a period of 3 to 7 days by mixing it with your dog's current food. Increase the quantity of Harringtons and reduce the quantity of your dog's old food until you are feeding just Harringtons.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep unused contents in a sealed container. Keep refrigerated and use within 72hrs.
- 70% freshly prepared lamb
- Simple grain-free recipe with limited ingredients - ideal for managing food sensitivities
- Ideal for dogs with dietary sensitivity
- Natural and fresh - finest freshly prepared lamb, blended with farm-grown vegetables
- Proudly made in the UK by Harringtons, the UK’s first carbon-negative pet food manufacturer
- Freshly Prepared Lamb 70%
- Peas (6%)
- Sweet Potato (4.2%)
- Potato (4%)
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Salmon Oil (0.2%)
- Vegetable Stock (0.2%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 3000 IU
- Vitamin D3 420IU
- Vitamin E 40mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate, Monohydrate) 38.5mg
- Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 20 mg
- Manganese (as Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 3.75mg
- Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 2.7mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.39mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.04 mg
- Cassia Gum 3000 mg
- Protein 9%
- Fat Content 6%
- Crude Ash 3%
- Crude Fibre 0.8%
- Moisture 77%
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.