A complete dry small dog food, that can be fed to all small dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
This recipe has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition. Whilst also containing no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Small Dog Food Complete is made with smaller biscuits, ideal for dogs with smaller mouths, but still keeping the tasty lamb flavour your pet will love.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active dogs add 10% more food
- With Lamb, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- 27% Lamb and Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Lamb*)
- Rice (21%)
- Maize Protein
- Poultry Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Poultry Gravy
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- Dried Chicory (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% dried Lamb, equivalent to 27g Lamb in every 100g kibble.
- Calories per 100g = 373Kcal
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,500 iu
- Vitamin E 100 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant).
- Protein 25%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 2.2%
- Omega 3 0.5%
Only just seen this is available
Normally feed my hounds the standard dry mix but noticed this in the supermarket market. Looked on the Harringtons website and it was available. The dogs appear to like it and the pellet size is much more suitable for small dogs. Will purchase again
Nala is the best judge of this which we have used along with the turkey & rice small dog dry food for around 2.5 years. It definitely appears to be the favourite. Empties her bowl everytime. I do wish we could have a fish small dog dry food - salmon, tuna or likewise just for a bit more variance. Why so few flavours - small dog discrimination??
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.