Daily Feeding Guide
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your cat. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your cat has access to fresh water at all times. When changing your cat’s food, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active cats add 10% more food
Fresh drinking water should always be provided at all times.
- With Freshly Prepared Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein
- Balanced Recipe To Help Support Urinary Tract Health
- With Antioxidants & Omega 3 Oils, To Help Support Vital Functions
- Vitamin E To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Contains A Blend Of Special Fibres To Help Support Hairball Control
- Vitamin D To Help Maintain Healthy Teeth And Bones
- 33% % Chicken and Meat Meals (*Freshly Prepared Chicken 4%, Dried Chicken Meal 8.5%, Meat Meal 20%)
- Wholegrain Rice (20%)
- Ground Maize
- Wholegrain Oats (6%)
- Maize Protein
- Chicken Fat (3%)
- Plant Fibers (2%)
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil (1%)
- Chicken Gravy
- Dried Chicory Root (0.09%, Inulin 0.05%)
- Yucca Extract (0.02%)
- *8.5% dried Chicken, equivalent to 34g Chicken in every 100g kibble.
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 20,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1800 iu
- Vitamin E 150 mg
- Taurine 750 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 30 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts from vegetable oil)
- Protein 30%
- Fat Content 10%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 1.6%
- Omega 3 0.4%
Cats love it!
I’ve just started feeding my cats the chicken senior complete cat food and they can’t get enough of it! They now turn there noses up at the wet food I put down and they only want to eat their biscuits. Highly recommend if your looking for a healthy cat food.
Cats love it
Cats love it. Wish they did a grain free one but in the meantime I can recommend this.
Senior dry food
My 2 older cats are loving Harringtons.
- FREE delivery* on all subscription orders to England & Wales, charges may apply for other areas.
- Save 5% off every product in your subscription
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe & Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.