Serve at room temperature. For an adult cat weighing 3 to 5kg, provide 2 to 4 pouches per day split into at least two meals. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in lean active condition. Reduce quantities if mixing with dry cat food. Clean fresh water should always be available.
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Chicory Extract, A Prebiotic Known To Promote A Digestive Health
- Rosehip A Rich Source Of Vitamin C
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Blend of Botanical Herbs Including Oregano, Parsley & Sage
- Contains Spirulina - A Source of Amino Acids, Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and Esstenial Fatty Acids. Valuable for Health & Vitality
- Pork Liver
- Salmon (5%)
- Beef Liver
- Wheat Gluten
- Caramel Syrup
- Chicory Extract (0.05%)
- Cranberry (0.01%)
- Blueberry (0.01%)
- Rosehip (0.01%)
- Turmeric (0.01%)
- Spirulina (0.01%)
- Oregano (0.01%)
- Rosemary (0.01%)
- Thyme (0.01%)
- Marigold (0.005%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin D 185 iu
- Vitamin E 30 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- DL- Methionine 150 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 111 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 33 mg
- Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 15.6 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.1 mg
- Colourants from a mineral source found in nature
- Protein 8.5%
- Crude Fibre 0.4%
- Fat Content 4.5%
- Crude Ash 2%
- Moisture 82%
We took in 4 feral kittens last year. They have only eaten Harringtons since they were allowed adult cat food as other brands tended upset their tummies. Much better quality ingredients than other brands too. Thankfully, we discovered we could buy direct from Harringtons when it was impossible to either get to the supermarket or when items were rationed at the start of lockdown.
My cat loves this food, is more lively and alert
excellent product and great price
We moved our dogs to the Harringtons brand of food and been so healthy on it that we have now changed the cats diet too. So far all seems really promising
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.