Harringtons Rich in Salmon & Potato is a complete dry dog food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated using all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition.The recipe contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
Harringtons Adult Dog diets are a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- With Salmon, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed - A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Salmon & Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Salmon*)
- Potato (14%)
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Gravy
- Maize Protein
- Beet Pulp
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% dried Salmon, equivalent to 26g Salmon in every 100g kibble.
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu
- Vitamin E 100mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Protein 21%
- Fat Content 10%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 1.9%
- Omega 3 0.5%
I found it really difficult to find Harrington’s salmon and potato at our local pet store over lockdown but their subscription service on their website made it so much easier. Harrington was recommended to me by a dog trainer and Buster loves it. It hasn’t effected any of his allergies and he gobbles it up no problem.
The perfect food for delicate stomachs
Our greyhound loves his Harringtons dry food and meat, particularly the Salmon and Potato flavour. Its friendly to his delicate stomach!
My greyhound has a very sensitive stomach but we were lucky to discover quite early on that Harrington’s Salmon & Potato really suits her. Good quality product at a reasonable price and the subscription service is fabulous- I like the communication letting me know when my next payment will be taken and when my delivery is due and also the ability to skip an order or change the frequency. Very impressed!
- FREE delivery* on all subscription orders to England & Wales, charges may apply for other areas.
- Save 5% off every product in your subscription
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe & Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.