- Our new and upgraded recipe is now even more tasty & nutritious, with freshly prepared meat ingredients, vegetables, botanicals, vitamins & minerals in every bite.
- Our recipe includes more freshly prepared meat ingredients than ever before as a great source of natural protein for energy, growth & repair and meat ingredients come #1 in our recipe.
- We've added a delicious homemade chicken gravy to both the inside & outside of our kibble to make our recipe even tastier, and also omega 6 & 3 in the form of salmon oil to support a healthy immune system and maintain your dog's glossy coat.
- Additional benefits from ingredients such as prebiotic FOS to help maintain a healthy digestion, seaweed to support oral hygiene & provide a natural source of vitamins, minerals & trace elements and vitamin E to help support a healthy immune system.
- From the UK's first carbon negative pet food company.
Rich in Beef and Rice is a complete dry dog food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated using all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition . The recipe contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
Harringtons Adult Dog diets are a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food
- With Beef, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed - A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- Beef and Meat Meals 26% (Dried Beef 6.5%*)
- Rice (14%)
- Freshly Prepared Chicken (4%)
- Poultry Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil (1%)
- Poultry Gravy (0.5%)
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% Dried Beef, equivalent to 26g Beef in every 100g Kibble
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000iu
- Vitamin D3 1500iu
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Trace Elements:
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75mg
- Iron (Iron (ll) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg
- Manganese (Manganese (ll) Oxide) 50mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 0.5mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts - natural antioxidants)
- Protein 22%
- Fat Content 10.5%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 8%
- Omega 6 1.8%
- Omega 3 0.6%
Beef n rice
Got this as a back up...
Dogs loved it
Doberman & chocolate cocker
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.