Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Rich In Calcium To Help Support Healthy Teeth
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Added Parsley & Mint To Help Promote Fresh Breath
- Proudly Made in the UK
- No Added Wheat
- Added Rapeseed Oil
- No Added Sugar or Salt
- With Wholegrains (Rye & Oats)
- Oats (48%)
- rye flour (35%)
- poultry meal
- rapeseed oil (3%)
- calcium carbonate (1.5%)
- mint flakes (1%)
- parsley flakes (0.5%)
- eucalyptus extract (0.02%)
- parsley extract (0.005%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Antioxidants (d-mixed tocopherols 500mg/Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin E alpha tocopherol acetate 60 mg/kg
- Trace elements: Cupric sulphate 5 mg/kg
- Manganous sulphate 15 mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate 75 mg/kg
- Calcium iodate 1.0 mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.15 mg/kg
- Moisture 10%
- Protein 15.5%
- Fat content 7.7%
- Crude ash 4.1%
- Crude fibre 1.5%
- Save 15% on your first 6 subscription orders with discount code 'SUBSCRIBE15'
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.