Kittens should be fed throughout the day little and often. The food can moistened with a little water at first. Reduce the quantity of water so by 4 months of age they are eating as an adult cat.
Adult cats can be fed according to the recommended daily servings opposite. These are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age and your cat's level of activity. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in a lean, active condition. Ensure clean, fresh drinking water is always available.
When changing over to Harringtons Cat, introduce gradually over a five day period.
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Formulated With Chemlated Minerals from an Organic Source, For Superior Absorption in the Bodyganic Source, For Superior Absorption in the Body
- Glossy Coat
- Taurine Helps Support A Healthy Heart & Eyes
- Wheat Flour
- Vegetable Oil
- Dried Chicken Liver (10%)
- Shrimp Meal
- Fish Meal
- Whey Powder
- Rosemary Extract
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 22
- 000 iu
- Vitamin D3 2,200 iu
- Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 250 mg
- Taurine 1000 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 666.66mg
- Manganese Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 333.33 mg
- Iron Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 333.33 mg
- Copper Chelate of Amino Acid Hydrate 49.98 mg
- Organic Selenium S.cerevisiae CNCM I-3060: 43.47 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.34 mg
- Antioxidants – (tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin 1000 mg/kg)
- Protein 21.0%
- Fat Content 20.0%
- Crude Fibre 0.5%
- Crude Ash 5.0%
- Save 15% on your first 6 subscription orders* with discount code MUDDYPAWS
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.