Harringtons small breed advanced science diet is a complete dry dog food for small dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated with all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings below are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age, breed and level of activity. Ensure clean, fresh water is always available for your dog.
*For active dogs add 10% more food
- Highly Digestible and Balanced Recipe
- With Freshly Prepared Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours, No Dairy, No Soya, No Added Wheat.
- Increased Protein to Aid Energy Requirements of Smaller Dogs
- Salmon Oil Rich Omega 6 and 3 Oils for Healthy Skin and a Glossy Coat.
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 to Help Support a Healthy Immune System.
- Chicken (30% including 4% Freshly Prepared Chicken and 26% Dried Chicken)
- Rice (14%)
- Chicken Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil
- Hydrolysed Poultry Protein
- Yeasts (0.1%)
- Dried Chicory (1000mg/kg)
- MOS (1000mg/kg)
- Glucosamine (500mg/kg)
- Yucca Extract (150mg/kg)
- Chondroitin Sulphate (100mg/kg)
- Pomegranate Extract (100mg/kg)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 16,000iu
- Vitamin D3 1600iu
- Taurine 750mg/kg
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Gut flora stabilizer Bacillis subtilis C-3120 10cfu/kg
- Protein 27%
- Fat Content 15%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 5.5%
- Omega 6, 2.5%
- Omega 3, 1.5%
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.