A complete dry dog food with Chicken and Rice, specially formulated for Senior dogs 7 years and above.
It contains 25% less fat than standard adult Harringtons to help less mobile dogs who are prone to weight gain and dogs with joint problems.
It has been carefully formulated using all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition .The recipe contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Proudly made in the UK.
Harringtons Senior Rich in Chicken with Rice is a complete pet food for dogs aged 7 years and above.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
- With Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- A blend of Glucosamine & Chondrotin to Help Support Joint Structure & Movement
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Whole Oats Known to Help Support a Healthy Heart
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Chicken and Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Chicken*)
- Rice (20%)
- Beet Pulp
- Oat Groats
- Poultry Gravy
- Salmon Oil
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Glucosamine (0.05%)
- Chondroitin (0.01%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% dried Chicken, equivalent to 26g Chicken in every 100g kibble.
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Protein 20.5%
- Fat Content 7.5%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 1.1%
- Omega 3 0.4%
My humans brought me these biscuits as they say I'm getting older now, (I'm only 8 years old)...I'm very particular when it comes to my biscuits, I made my humans get me lots of different brands when I was younger and sometimes I didn't eat for days. I was on strike until they found me the best food which they did eventually do!
I reverted back to my younger days recently when changing to senior food, they should know I only eat the BEST! I was on strike for day again but....... I can officially announce that my days of striking are now over 🎉 they found the perfect food for me in your senior biscuit range!
I now tell my humans when I know it's 5pm for my dinner, they are getting used to the howling, pacing and nudging encouragement I give them. I have never been this woofing way before with my biscuits, they give me the recommended amount but if I get a chance to get in that storage container for an extra mouthful of biscuits, I'm there in the blink of an eye!
Thankyou for helping me sort my humans out and getting me the right food, I woofing love your senior range!
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.