Harringtons Optimum Rabbit Food is a complementary feed for rabbits, containing a single all-in-one nugget to help avoid selective feeding.
It contains a wide variety of high quality ingredients and is fortified with vitamins to help support your rabbit’s immune system. We add yeast extracts and high fibre ingredients to help promote a healthy digestion.
We recommend providing unlimited access to fresh hay or fresh grass and water as an essential part of your rabbit’s diet, which are needed to aid the digestive process.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Made in the UK.
Rabbits need access to fresh hay and water at all times. Hay is essential to help them maintain a healthy digestion.
They enjoy variety and appreciate the addition of fresh food in their diet several times each week. Washed apples, broccoli and cabbage are ideal.
It is unkind to overfeed your pet, so adjust the amount you feed to keep them at their ideal weight.
Chewing small twigs from trees such as apple and hazel helps to keep their teeth strong and healthy.
When changing food, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period.
- Natural Antioxidants
- Green Tea, Rich In Health Promoting Natural Antioxidants
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Quality Sources of Fibre, Which Are Essential For A Healthy Digestion
- With Added Apple and Grape For Extra Tastiness
- A Nutritionally Balanced All In - One Nugget To Help Prevent Selective Feeding
- With Calcium and Phosphorous for Healthy Teeth and Bones
- Sunflower Ext.
- Apple (4%)
- Grape (4%)
- Carob Meal
- Vegetable Oil
- Yeast (0.1%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 17,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,700 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 33mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.5 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 25 mg
- Manganous Oxide 48 mg
- Zinc Oxide 34 mg
- Zinc Chelate 167 mg
- Protein 13.5%
- Fat Content 4.5%
- Crude Fibre 17%
- Crude Ash 7%
- Calcium 0.7%
- Phosphorous 0.5%
Bunnies love this
My bunnies both love this.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.