Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- Enriched With Vitamins
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 - Helps Maintain Healthy Skin & Coat
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Salmon Meal (Salmon 26%)
- Rapeseed Oil (7%)
- Sesame Seeds (2.2%)
- Flax Seed (1%)
- Parsley (0.4%)
- Rosemary (0.2%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 60 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 5 mg
- Manganous Sulphate 15 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 315 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.15 mg
- Antioxidant - (d-mixed tocopherols 500 mg - a natural antioxidant). Colours
- Moisture 15%
- Protein 23%
- Fat Content 13%
- Crude Fibre 1.5%
- Crude Ash 7%
- Zinc 150 mg/kg
- Omega 3 14,000 mg/kg
- Omega 6 31,000 mg/kg
- Save 15% on your first 6 subscription orders* with discount code MUDDYPAWS15
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.