Containing Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs.
Added slow-baked kibbles make it irresistibly tasty and crunchy and use only the finest freshly prepared chicken, blended with farm grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients.
This complete dry pet food is suitable for all dogs aged 8 weeks and above.
Harrington's provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods, to help keep your dog naturally happy and healthy.
Proudly made in the UK
The above is a guide only. Requirements will vary depending on age, breed, activity levels and environment. Adjust accordingly to keep your dog in lean, active condition.
- Grain - Free Formulation, Suitable For Dogs With Sensitive Digestion Systems
- Ideal for Dogs With Dietary Sensitivity
- Limited Ingredients Recipe, With Only 6 Wholesome Ingredients
- 50% Fresh Chicken, A Good Source of Protein for Energy, Growth & Repair
- Chicken (35%, 50.4% Fresh Chicken meat in the slow baked kibble* 10.1% in overall blend
24.9% chicken meal)
Vegetables (35%, 23% Dried Sweet Potato 13% Dried Peas)
Potato (18% Dried Potato)
Salmon Oil (3.7%)
Vegetable Jus (2.4%)
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement* Slow Baked Kibble 20% of blended diet
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 16,000 iu
Vitamin D3 1,600 iu
Vitamin E 500 mg
Manganese (as Manganous Oxide) 96.7 mg
Iron (as Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 40 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 34.9mg
Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate) 30 mg
Copper (as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 2.1 mg
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.13 mg
Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060
Selenised Yeast Inactivated) 0.017 mg
- Antioxidants – Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin
- Fat Content 9.6%
- Crude Ash 6.8%
- Crude Fibre 2.3%
- FREE delivery on all subscription orders (UK Mainland)
- Save 5% off every product in your subscription
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe & Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.