FREE treat included in your first order
Offer valid for new customers on your first order only, while stocks last. Treat will be added to your box automatically while picking/packing your order.
Harringtons Fresh Bakes are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
Our unique FreshBakes® use human grade quality ingredients that are freshly prepared and gently baked in our traditional ovens to give a naturally tasty, locked-in nutrition that’s more easily digestible for your pets health and happiness
Contains 8 X 100g Harringtons Fresh Bakes Chicken Tasty Bones
Feeding Guide - Harringtons Dog Treats are a complementary pet food suitable for all dogs from 8 weeks old.
To keep your dog in a trim, healthy condition, treats should be used sparingly. When feeding treats as part of your dogs daily routine, you may need to adjust the amount of food you are feeding your dog at mealtimes.
- With Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Grain - Free Formulation, Suitable For Dogs With Sensitive Digestion Systems
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Chicken 57% (Freshly Prepared Chicken 26.5%)
- Dried Chicken (27.7%)
- Chicken Fat (2.8%)
- Sweet Potato
- Plant Fibre
- Vitamins & Minerals
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 10,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,000 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 60 mg
- Copper (Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg
- Manganous Sulphate 15 mg
- Zinc Sulphate 75 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.1 mg
- Protein 25.5%
- Fat Content 9.8%
- Crude Ash 6.4%
- Crude Fiber 2.2%
- Moisture 18%
- Free delivery when you spend £30 (Mainland GB)
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.