Harringtons Adult Cat Complete Duck & Chicken is a complete pet food for all cats from 8 weeks onwards.
It is a good source of protein for energy, growth and repair.
The recipe has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition for your cat and contains no artificial colours/ flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods
Kittens should be fed throughout the day little and often. The food can moistened with a little water at first. Reduce the quantity of water so by 4 months of age they are eating as an adult cat.
Adult cats can be fed according to the recommended daily servings opposite. These are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age and your cat's level of activity. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in a lean, active condition. Ensure clean, fresh drinking water is always available.
When changing over to Harringtons Cat, introduce gradually over a five day period.
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- With Taurine to Help Support a Healthy Heart and Eyes
- With Cranberry, Which is Beneficial for Urinary Tract Health
- With Calcium and Phosphorous for Healthy Teeth and Bones
- Mos A Prebiotic Yeast For A Healthy Digestion
- Glossy Coat
- Rich In Chicken For Easy Digestion
- Duck Meat Meal (14%)
- Chicken Meat Meal (14%)
- Maize Gluten
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Gravy
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil
- Yeast (MOS 0.1%)
- Cranberry Extract (0.05%)
- Yucca Extract (0.02%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 21,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1995 iu
- Vitamin E 220 mg
- Taurine 750 mg
- Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 500 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 166 mg
- Zinc Oxide 138 mg
- Manganous Oxide 64 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.4 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg
- Antioxidant (contains tocopherol rich extracts – a natural antioxidant)
- Protein 30%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 8.0%
- Omega 6, 2.2%
- Omega 3, 0.3%
- Calcium 1.6%
- Phosphorous 0.9%
- Save 5% on your subscription orders - plus free delivery on orders over £30
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.