Serve at room temperature. For an adult cat weighing 3 to 5kg, provide 2 to 4 pouches per day split into at least two meals. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in lean active condition. Reduce quantities if mixing with dry cat food. Clean fresh water should always be available.
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Chicory Extract, A Prebiotic Known To Promote A Digestive Health
- Rosehip A Rich Source Of Vitamin C
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Blend of Botanical Herbs Including Oregano, Parsley & Sage
- Contains Spirulina - A Source of Amino Acids, Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and Esstenial Fatty Acids. Valuable for Health & Vitality
- Chicken (17%)
- Pork Liver
- Beef Liver
- Wheat Gluten
- Caramel Syrup
- Chicory Extract (0.05%)
- Cranberry (0.01%)
- Blueberry (0.01%)
- Rosehip (0.01%)
- Turmeric (0.01%)
- Spirulina (0.01%)
- Oregano (0.01%)
- Rosemary (0.01%)
- Thyme (0.01%)
- Marigold (0.005%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin D 185 iu
- Vitamin E 30 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- DL-Methionine 150 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 111 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 33 mg
- Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 15.6 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.1 mg
- Colourants from a mineral source found in nature
- Protein 8.5%
- Crude Fibre 0.4%
- Fat Content 4.5%
- Crude Ash 2%
- Moisture 82%
Our fussy cats thoroughly enjoy their Harringtons pouches. The regular delivery is super handy too!
- FREE delivery* on all subscription orders to England & Wales, charges may apply for other areas.
- Save 5% off every product in your subscription
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe & Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.