A complete dry small dog food, that can be fed to all small dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
This recipe has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition. Whilst also containing no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Small Dog Food Complete is made with smaller biscuits, ideal for dogs with smaller mouths, but still keeping the tasty turkey flavour your pet will love.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active dogs add 10% more food
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- With Turkey, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- 28% Turkey and Meat Meals (Freshly prepared Turkey 6.5% Dried Turkey*)
- Rice (22%)
- Maize Protein
- Poultry Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Poultry Gravy
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- Dried Chicory (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% dried turkey, equivalent to 26g Lamb in every 100g kibble.
- Calories per 100g = 373Kcal
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1,500 iu
- Vitamin E 100 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant).
- Protein 25%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 2.3%
- Omega 3 0.5%
My dogs love this small bite kibble, any chance you could do the larger bags as it will be more beneficial?
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.