FREE treat included in your first order
Offer valid for new customers on your first order only, while stocks last. Treat will be added to your box automatically while picking/packing your order.
A complete dry small dog food, that can be fed to all small dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
This recipe has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition. Whilst also containing no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Small Dog Food Complete is made with smaller biscuits, ideal for dogs with smaller mouths, but still keeping a tasty chicken flavour your pet will love.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active dogs add 10% more food.
- With Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Balanced Nutrition Specifically Formulated For Small Breeds
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Chicken and Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Chicken*)
- Rice (20%)
- Maize Gluten
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Gravy
- Beet Pulp
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu
- Vitamin E 100mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Protein 25%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6, 2.2%
- Omega 3, 0.5%
- Free delivery when you spend £30 (Mainland GB)
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.