Harringtons Kitten Complete Chicken with Rice is a complete pet food for kittens to be fed from weaning onwards.
It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no dairy, no soya, no beef, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
Kittens should be fed throughout the day little and often. The food can moistened with a little water at first. Reduce the quantity of water so by 4 months of age they are eating as an adult cat.
Adult cats can be fed according to the recommended daily servings opposite. These are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age and your cat's level of activity. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in a lean, active condition. Ensure clean, fresh drinking water is always available.
When changing over to Harringtons Cat, introduce gradually over a five day period.
- With Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- With Taurine to Help Support a Healthy Heart and Eyes
- With Cranberry, Which is Beneficial for Urinary Tract Health
- With Calcium and Phosphorous for Healthy Teeth and Bones
- Mos A Prebiotic Yeast For A Healthy Digestion
- Glossy Coat
- Chicken Meat Meal (44%)
- Rice (14%)
- Poultry Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Fish Oil
- Yeast (0.1%)
- Cranberry Extract (0.05%)
- Yucca Extract (0.02%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 21,000
- Vitamin D3 1995 iu
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 220 iu
- Taurine 750 mg
- Iron Sulphate 165 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.5 mg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20 mg
- Manganous Oxide 65 mg
- Zinc Oxide 135 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.2 mg
- Antioxidant - (contains tocopherol rich extracts - a natural antioxidant)
- Protein 34%
- Fat Content 15%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 2%
- Omega 3 0.4%
- Calcium 1.6%
- Phosphorous 1%
- Save 25% on your first 6 subscription orders* with discount code SUBSCRIBE25
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel you subscription at any time
- Never run out of dog food - scheduled delivery, tailored to your requirements
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.