Daily Feeding Guide
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your cat. Young and growing cats require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your cat has access to fresh water at all times. When changing cat foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active cats add 10% more food
Fresh drinking water should always be provided at all times.
- Rich In Salmon, A Good Source Of Protein
- Enriched With Taurine To Help Support Vision & Heart Health
- Vitamin D To Help Maintain Healthy Teeth And Bones
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For Glossy Fur
- Vitamin E To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Chicory Root To Help Support Digestive Health
- 33% Salmon and Meat Meals (*Freshly prepared Chicken 4%, Dried Salmon Meal 8.5%, Meat Meals 20%)
- Salmon Oil (1%)
- Rice (20%)
- Ground Maize
- Maize Protein
- Chicken Fat (4.5%)
- Beet Pulp
- Chicken Gravy
- Dried Chicory Root (0.09%, Inulin 0.05%)
- Yucca Extract (0.02%)
- *8.5% dried Salmon, equivalent to 34g Salmon in every 100g kibble.
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 20,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1800 iu
- Vitamin E 150 mg
- Taurine 750 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 30 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts from vegetable oil)
- Protein 30%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 9%
- Omega 6 2.4%
- Omega 3 0.4%
- FREE delivery on all subscription orders (UK Mainland)
- Save 5% off every product in your subscription
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe & Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.