Multipack containing 8 x resealable 70g packets of treats.
Meaty treats for good dogs! Our meaty beef meatballs are the perfect tasty and nutritious treat for your pet. No nasties. No surprises. Just natural, wholesome goodness.
Suitable for all dogs 8 weeks and over.
Calories Per 100g (as fed) = 297 kcal
A complementary pet food suitable for all dogs 8 weeks and over.
Feed anytime as a treat. When feeding treats, reduce your dog's main meal to keep them in a lean, active condition. Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times.
Prior to opening, store in cool, dry conditions. After opening store in an air-tight container in dry, cool conditions.
- Meat is the No.1 ingredient, with 70% real meat (45% beef + 25% chicken)
- Grain free recipe, suitable for dogs with sensitive digestion
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Brought to you by the UK's first carbon negative large pet food company
- Beef Meat (45%)
- Chicken Meat (25%)
- Tapioca Starch
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Pea Protein
- Protein 30%
- Fat Content 1.5%
- Crude Ash 5%
- Crude Fibre 1.5%
- Moisture 18%
Great as too reward
Not many in bag but really works well as a top reward. I personally break them down to small pieces so last long and still a really great reward for recall training
Rated 5 out of 5
|Value for Money||
Rated 5 out of 5
Can’t get enough of these he loves them
Great value for money, saves me doing shopping all the time now I have them on subscription
Meaty beef meatballs
Very good apparently!
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.