Harringtons Grain Free Salmon & Sweet Potato is a complete pet food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium pet foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings below are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age, breed and level of activity. Ensure clean, fresh water is always available for your dog.
- Grain Free* Formulation For Sensitive Digestions
- With Freshly Prepared Salmon, A Good Source Of Protein
- No Soya, Dairy, Egg, Beef, Pork Or Added Wheat*
- Beet Pulp & Chicory To Help Promote A Healthy Digestive System
- Balanced Ratio of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- Salmon (30% including 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon and 26% Dried Salmon)
- Sweet Potato (26%)
- Chicken Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Dried Chicory (0.1%)
- Yucca (0.02%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 16,000iu
- Vitamin D3 1600iu
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 50mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite)
- 0.1mg. Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant).
- Protein 23%
- Fat Content 12%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 8%
- Omega 6, 2.4%
- Omega 3, 1%
Grain Free Salmon Kibble - Good stuff…
My 8yr old HWV has been on a Harringtons ‘Wet & Dry Mix’ diet for over 2yrs now and it’s an established favourite of mine and his after going through various brands previously. His coat really benefits from the salmon oil content and the grain free recipe means nice firm poops and no wind. Happy dog, happy picker upper… :-)
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.