Harringtons Rich in Salmon & Potato is a complete dry dog food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated using all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition.The recipe contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
Harringtons Adult Dog diets are a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- With Salmon, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed - A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Salmon & Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Salmon*)
- Potato (14%)
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Gravy
- Maize Protein
- Beet Pulp
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% dried Salmon, equivalent to 26g Salmon in every 100g kibble.
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu
- Vitamin E 100mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Protein 21%
- Fat Content 10%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 8.5%
- Omega 6 1.9%
- Omega 3 0.5%
Keeps her healthy
I use Harrington’s Salmon and potato because my dog is wheat intolerant. This appears palatable to her and stops her getting ill
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.