Harringtons small breed advanced science diet is a complete dry dog food that has been specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of small breed dogs during the prime of their life. Made with all-natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Helps support digestion, stool quality and boosts immunity through our proprietary mix of pre-and pro-biotics, vitamins and minerals
- Maintains skin and coat condition through a balanced ratio of omega 6 and 3 oils
- Increased protein to aid energy requirements of smaller dogs
- Smaller kibbles for smaller mouths, cooked in a delicious chicken gravy
Proudly made in the UK.
The recommended daily servings below are to be used as a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age, breed and level of activity. Ensure clean, fresh water is always available for your dog.
*For active dogs add 10% more food
- Highly Digestible and Balanced Recipe
- With Freshly Prepared Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein
- No Artificial Colours or Flavours, No Dairy, No Soya, No Added Wheat.
- Increased Protein to Aid Energy Requirements of Smaller Dogs
- Salmon Oil Rich Omega 6 and 3 Oils for Healthy Skin and a Glossy Coat.
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 to Help Support a Healthy Immune System.
- Chicken (30% including 4% Freshly Prepared Chicken and 26% Dried Chicken)
- Rice (14%)
- Chicken Fat
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil
- Hydrolysed Poultry Protein
- Yeasts (0.1%)
- Dried Chicory (1000mg/kg)
- MOS (1000mg/kg)
- Glucosamine (500mg/kg)
- Yucca Extract (150mg/kg)
- Chondroitin Sulphate (100mg/kg)
- Pomegranate Extract (100mg/kg)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 16,000iu
- Vitamin D3 1600iu
- Taurine 750mg/kg
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Gut flora stabilizer Bacillis subtilis C-3120 10cfu/kg
- Protein 27%
- Fat Content 15%
- Crude Fibre 3%
- Crude Ash 5.5%
- Omega 6, 2.5%
- Omega 3, 1.5%
Great value for high quality food
My 12 month old Scottish terrier., Buddy loves this food. We had tried him on many brands and he always had a poorly tummy but not with this . Best food in my opinion .
Rated 5 out of 5
|Value for Money||
Rated 5 out of 5
My trust in the vet is paying off
It's been a week since starting to use this kibble, early really to give a review but I think my trust in the vet who formulated this is paying off. My 15 month old doggy seems content eating it. Poohs are nice and firm and a good colour. His energy levels are high and his coat is lovely. This is a bit of an experiment as he was fine on the ordinary Harringtons but I'm happy that he's happy and the ingredients do seem better by comparison.
At the moment I'm mixing this kibble with Harringtons wet food - he is a rescue dog and the rescue folk fed him a mix of kibble and wet food. But he's transitioning to a complete dry food diet very well - and this dried food is going down well.
1st time trying this kibble
Love the small size kibble, & although it's for puppies i had to try it, & they have loved it.
Would love you to bring out a small kibble for seniors. Until then they are happy with thjs one.
I have just adjusted the amount to give them.
I love the fact itcomes in 4 small bags. 💖.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.