Harringtons Large Breed Complete in Chicken & Rice is a complete adult dry dog food. It is specially formulated to provide all the wholesome nutrition to meet the requirements of large breed dogs:
- Larger kibbles perfectly sized for larger mouths
- With taurine to help support heart health
- Vitamin E & omega 3 to help support a healthy immune system
- Prebiotic FOS to help maintain a healthy digestion
- Added glucosamine and chondroitin to help maintain joints
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Proudly made in the UK by Harringtons.
The recommended daily servings are for a guide only. How much you feed also depends on age and level of activity.
Fresh drinking water should always be provided at all times. Store in a cool, dry place and fold down the top of the bag after opening.
- With Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- A blend of Glucosamine & Chondrotin to Help Support Joint Structure & Movement
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Yucca To Help Reduce Unpleasant Odours From Flatulence
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed - A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
- Help Maintain a Supple Skin & Glossy Coat
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 - Helps Maintain Healthy Skin & Coat
- With Vitamins & Minerals To Help Maintain Health
- Proudly Made in the UK
- No Dairy or Soya
- No Added Wheat
- With Taurine to Help Support a Healthy Heart and Eyes
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Chicken & Meat meals (6.5% Dried Chicken)
- Rice (14%)
- Oats (6%)
- Poultry Fat
- Freshly Prepared Chicken (4%)
- Maize Protein
- Beet pulp
- Poultry Gravy
- Glucosamine (0.05%)
- Chondroitin Sulphate (0.05%)
- Dried Yucca (0.02%)
- Dried Marigold (0.005%)
*6.5% dried Chicken, equivalent to 26g Chicken in every 100g kibble.
Calories per 100g = 380 Kcal
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000IU
- Vitamin D3 1,500IU
- Vitamin E 150mg
- Taurine 1000mg
- Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg
- Iron (as Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 40mg
- Manganese (as Manganese (II) Oxide) 40mg
- Copper (as Copper (ll) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg
- Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.1mg.
- Protein 24%
- Fat Content 13%
- Crude Fibre 4%
- Crude Ash 8%
- Omega 6, 2.3%
- Omega 3, 0.9%
Just tried this for the first time, size is better than the smaller kibble for our Lab, flavour seem to be as good
Arrived before time
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.