Rich in Beef and Rice is a complete dry dog food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated using all natural ingredients to provide wholesome nutrition . The recipe contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
Proudly made in the UK.
Harringtons Adult Dog diets are a complete pet food for all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food
- With Beef, A Good Source Of Protein For Energy, Growth and Repair
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For A Glossy Coat
- Seaweed, A Natural Source Of Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Vitamin E & Omega 3 To Help Support A Healthy Immune System
- Beet Pulp To Help Support Stool Quality And Digestion Transit
- Linseed - A Source of Omega 3, Fats to Support Wellbeing and Anti- Inflammation
- Prebiotic FOS, to Help Maintain a Healthy Digestion
- 26% Beef and Meat Meals (6.5% Dried Beef*)
- Rice (20%)
- Poultry Fat
- Poultry Gravy
- Beet Pulp
- Seaweed (0.1%)
- FOS (0.1%)
- Yucca Extract (0.01%)
- *6.5% dried Beef, equivalent to 26g Beef in every 100g kibble
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 15,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1500 iu
- Vitamin E 100mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 40 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts – natural antioxidant)
- Protein 21%
- Fat Content 10%
- Crude Fibre 2%
- Crude Ash 9%
- Omega 6 1.8%
- Omega 3 0.5%
Harringtons beef & rice puts the spring in Bryn the springer
A good alternative to Bryn's favourites Salmon & potato or lamb & rice
My dog gets extremely bored of food so I'm constantly having to change the flavours. Harringtons allows me to buy a couple of flavours in bulk at a fantastic price and the subscription service is faultless and offers a discount as well. Safe to say I'm very happy and so is my dog.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.