Serve at room temperature. For an adult cat weighing 3 to 5kg, provide 2 to 4 pouches per day split into at least two meals. Adjust the amount fed to keep your cat in lean active condition. Reduce quantities if mixing with dry cat food. Clean fresh water should always be available.
- Nothing Nasty, No Artificial Colours Or Flavours
- Chicory Extract, A Prebiotic Known To Promote A Digestive Health
- Rosehip A Rich Source Of Vitamin C
- Proudly Made in the UK
- Blend of Botanical Herbs Including Oregano, Parsley & Sage
- Contains Spirulina - A Source of Amino Acids, Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and Esstenial Fatty Acids. Valuable for Health & Vitality
- Chicken (17%)
- Pork Liver
- Beef Liver
- Wheat Gluten
- Caramel Syrup
- Chicory Extract (0.05%)
- Cranberry (0.01%)
- Blueberry (0.01%)
- Rosehip (0.01%)
- Turmeric (0.01%)
- Spirulina (0.01%)
- Oregano (0.01%)
- Rosemary (0.01%)
- Thyme (0.01%)
- Marigold (0.005%)
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin D 185 iu
- Vitamin E 30 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- DL-Methionine 150 mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 111 mg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 33 mg
- Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 15.6 mg
- Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.78 mg
- Sodium Selenite 0.1 mg
- Colourants from a mineral source found in nature
- Protein 8.5%
- Crude Fibre 0.4%
- Fat Content 4.5%
- Crude Ash 2%
- Moisture 82%
The order arrived well packaged & on time & all 5 cats are delighted as they love this food & nothing ever gets wasted.
Not exactly cheap but a good quality cat food
Our Lulu is last cat standing after losing her two "brothers". She's been a bit picky for years and has been fed on Whiskas sachets for quite a while. My wife wanted something better quality and with a higher level of protein, and found Harrington's at a local supermarket. Lulu now insists on just eating Harrington's. We've unleashed the beast.
Harringtons Pet Food
Excellent news! Thank you for sharing with us and for fantastic pic!
Fantastic! Cats love it!
I started feeding Harringtons wet cat food to my two 6-year-old cats and they absolutely love it.
One of my cats is a fussy eater and I struggle to find wet food he likes, however he loves this stuff every day. I have also noticed that they have been throwing up far less since using this cat food and seem all round happier cats. However, I get MEOWED at more frequently now, demanding their favourite food!
I first ordered the food through Asda, however, when I learnt I could order directly from Harringtons I completed my first bulk order which was delivered quickly and worked out HALF THE PRICE of ordering from supermarkets.
Will be a long term customer for sure!
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.