Harringtons Indoor Cat Food with Fresh Chicken is a complete dry adult cat food. Carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no added wheat.
Proudly made in the UK.
Daily Feeding Guide
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your cat. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your cat has access to fresh water at all times. When changing cats foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
*For active cats add 10% more food
Fresh drinking water should always be provided at all times.
- With Freshly Prepared Chicken, A Good Source Of Protein
- 25% Lower In Fat* To Help Maintain A Healthy Weight
- With Added Yucca To Help Reduce Litter Tray Odour
- Contains A Blend Of Special Fibres To Help Support Hairball Control
- Balanced Ratio Of Omega 6 & 3 Oils For Glossy Fur
- Chicory Root To Help Support Digestive Health
- 33% Chicken and Meat Meals (Freshly Prepared Chicken 4%, *Dried Chicken Meal 8.5%, Meat Meal 20%)
- Rice (20%)
- Ground Maize
- Maize Protein
- Chicken Fat (2.5%)
- Plant fibres (2%)
- Beet Pulp
- Salmon Oil (1%)
- Chicken Gravy
- Dried Chicory Root (0.09%, Inulin 0.05%)
- Yucca Extract (0.02%)
- *8.5% dried Chicken, equivalent to 34g Chicken in every 100g kibble.
Additives (Per Kg)
- Vitamin A 20,000 iu
- Vitamin D3 1800 iu
- Vitamin E 150 mg
- Taurine 750 mg
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 75 mg
- Iron (Iron Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganous Oxide) 30 mg
- Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5 mg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg
- Antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts from vegetable oil)
- Protein 30%
- Fat Content 9%
- Crude Fibre 5%
- Crude Ash 10%
- Omega 6 2.1%
- Omega 3 0.6%
Amazing product and service
My cats love harringtons cat food. Waiting at their bowls every morning for it. Great service straight to your door too.
Very quick delivery
Cats love their new food. They are looking very healthy
My cats love this food, and getting it on subscription makes my life so much easier. Shipping is always super reliable, as well.
- Save 15% off every product in your subscription
- Save time and hassle with repeat orders on a schedule you choose, delivered straight to your door!
- You're in control - pause, amend or cancel your subscription at any time
How it Works
In three simple steps, you can begin your pet food subscription box with Harringtons.
Take a look through our catalogue, choose what you'd like, and then select the "Subscribe To Save" option to choose how often you'd like the products delivered to your door.
All set, and tailored exactly to your requirements.