Tasty Frozen Pet Treats For Hot Summer Days
Here at Harringtons, we love summer, but running around in the sunshine has got us working up a sweat. We can’t imagine how hot our pets must be feeling under all that fur! Sometimes sitting in the shade just doesn’t cut it, so take a look at our ideas for refreshing, frozen treats to help your cat or dog keep cool.
- Mix two parts of Greek yogurt with one part of banana
- Put in an ice cube tray to freeze
- Give these to your pooch as a tasty canine alternative to ice-cream (we bet you can’t help trying one too!)
- For your kitty, blend a tin of tuna with two tbsp. of water
- Pour into an ice-cube tray and put in the freezer
- Your cat will go crazy for these fishy treats!
How do you help your pets keep cool? Let us know on the Harringtons Facebook page